I'm Mindy – a fun-loving, passionate wedding and portrait photographer based in Northeastern Pennsylvania.
I live life with my funny husband and partner-in-crime, Michael, and our Boxer "furbabies," Stella and Griffin. With Michael's love and constant support, I am so blessed to be on this exciting journey doing what makes my heart happy – photographing life and love.
My style of photography is romantic and genuine, revolving around the pure emotions and beautiful moments my clients have so graciously invited me to capture. I believe that each client's story is unique and special – I would be honored to help you tell yours!
- Time spent with family
- Hot tea (milk and sugar, please!)
- The smell of fresh-cut grass
- Obsessing over a great song
- Sharpie Pens
- Everything Penn State (WE ARE!)
- Puppy shnuggles
- Wedding-day Skittles breaks
- My Canon 5D Mark III
- UNPLUGGED weddings and first looks (!!!)
- The beach
- A yummy glass of wine
- Freshly washed sheets
Not so fond of...
- Shot lists and poorly constructed timelines
- Sleeping with socks on
- Poor grammar/spelling
- Selective coloring
- Olives (but love an extra dirty martini!)
- Pessimists and cynics
- Fake smiles
- Saying goodbye (even if only for a little while)